Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm shaking in my boots... knee-deep in CS

June 8, 2010
Colorado, USA

Obama on BP: I want to know “whose ass to kick”.

Seriously? I can't stop shaking my head and grinning. I am Texas gal (we know BS) and I know when someone is blowing smoke up my jeans. You know I'd buy that comment if it came from anyone other than our cluckster-in-chief. Bush (either one) and even BC or Pelosi could threaten to kick some ass and pull it off. But Obama? Given that our President is prone to bowing and scraping, boot-licking and other nefarious backside activities with foreign leaders, illegal aliens, and so on - well, no - I just can't take the comment seriously. My 99 year old Grandma would pose a more serious threat.

I can't believe he is trying to sell that particular brand of CS chicken s@#t. ClUcK...ClUcK...ClUcK...ClUcK...ClUcK

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated - thanks for sharing.